I use 1 cup All Purpose Flour and 1 cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour – You can use 2 cups AP flour.
I use 1/2 cup date sugar. You can use 1 cup white total or 1/2 cup brown sugar. If you don’t use date sugar, reduce amount of liquid by 2Tbsp. Date sugar tends to dry things out a bit.
All Purpose Flour
Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
vegan cane sugar
earth balance margarine softened
2 Tbsp. Non dairy milk with 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. With cooking spray or margarine, coat 9″9″ baking dish or individual loaf pans.
- Whisk together non dairy milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside.
- Whisk together flours, baking soda and salt.
- Cream margarine and sugars. Add non dairy milk, bananas and vanilla.
- Add wet to dry ingredients.
- Spread evenly in baking pan or individual muffin pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.