Tasty blueberry filling that tastes great with 2 ingredient cream cheese keto pancakes!
- 1 cup Blueberries, fresh
- 2 fl oz Water, tap
- .25 tsp Morton's Kosher Salt (substitute 2 TBSP of Stevia if you'd like a sweeter filling, there are no carb counts for either so nutrition information for Keto diet would stay the same)
- .5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- .25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Place blueberries, water and seasonings in small pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil and then turn down to simmer for 15 minutes until reduced by half.
- Add cream cheese in and mix until smooth, remove from stove and set aside to cool.
- I prefer a little sweeter taste and will add Stevia to the concoction until I achieve my desired taste. You will need to add that to your net carbs for the day if you do.
- I whip my concoction in the food processor as I prefer the texture.
- I use 2 TBSP per pancake
- Serving Size:Makes 16-1 TBSP servings