An old-fashioned pumpkin bread recipe my family has been making since the ’70s! This easy pumpkin bread is my favorite moist pumpkin bread recipe. This recipe is an easy one-bowl recipe, add chocolate chips if you want. The best healthy pumpkin bread recipe. If u r looking for delicious, tasty pumpkin loaf bread then try this one out.Print
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 eggs
- Grease and flour three 7 x 3 inch pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Measure flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and spices into a large bowl.
- Stir to blend.
- Add pumpkin, water, salad oil, eggs, and nuts.
- Beat until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour