This keto apple pie recipe is the answer for those with a keto diet but still want to have a piece of apple pie once in a while. This keto apple pie contains only about 6 grams of carbohydrates per piece. You should try it.Print
- 4 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanillin
- sweetener to taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. l flax flour
- 2 tbsp. l coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. l coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream 20%
- 2 medium apples
- 2 plums
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- Break the eggs and add salt, vanillin, sweetener, cinnamon. Beat with a mixer.
- Add all the flour, baking powder, shavings and beat well again.
- Combine the resulting mixture with mayonnaise and sour cream. Stir and your dough is done. The consistency of the test should resemble sour cream 20%.
- Pour 1/2 dough onto a greased mold.
- Put slices of fruit on top and fill with the remaining dough. By the way, on top of the fruit, you can put small pieces of butter. In the finished pie, a creamy aroma will be felt.
- In the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- After the cake is cooked, let it stand for a while, cool well. The taste of the cooled cake reveals itself brighter.
- Be careful with flaxseed flour. It is better not to report it than to shift it. Too much flour will give the dough a taste of rye bread. Although those who miss bread will probably like this option more =)
- Count the amount of sweetener individually. Here the rule is the same as with classic charlotte – the more acidic the apples, the sweeter the dough. A game of contrasts. And remember that sweetener is not sugar. If you go too far with it, it can turn out to be generally inedible. Therefore, I still recommend trying the dough before putting it in the oven. It must be sweet. But not cloying.
- The recipe for the test is universal and applies to any filling. The only amount of sweetener will need to be reduced or completely removed. Try making our cabbage pie.