This is not my own recipe,
- 6 serving Bob's Red Mill Almond Flour – per 1/4 Cup
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 large Egg, fresh, whole, raw
- 0.25 tsp Kosher Salt (by 65PLUS1)
- 4 tbsp Kerigolds Irish salted butter (by LOVELYSMILE1493)
- Pre heat oven at 375
- Separate egg yolks and white and whip whites until they are stiff and have soft peaks. Ketoconnect had mixed 1/4 tsp of cream of tarter here too but I didn't have that at home, so I skipped it
- Melt butter
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt
- Mix butter and egg yolks in a food processor and then add the dry ingredients one half at a time.
- Then add half the egg whites, if you see some egg white at the bottom of the bowl still liquid either beat it more or don't add it to the batter.
- only gentle pulse here.
- Next take it out of processor and gently fold the remaining half of egg white fluff in there. Dont overdo this bc this is what rises the bread.
- put in a loaf pan 8*10 sprayed with olive oil, bake 30 min.
- Tooth pick test to see if it is done.
- Enjoy. I eat it with butter as is but you can do what you want with the bread.
- Serving Size: 2 slices