- 2 Chicken breast diced up into 1/2” cubes
- 12oz Chorizo
- 3–12oz. bag of steamed cauliflower
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz Salsa verde
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 3 cups monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, diced chicken, and 1 tablespoon of our homemade taco seasoning. Cook on medium heat for 6-7 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink on the inside. Remove chicken and place in a small bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add 12oz. of chorizo without the casing and cook while stirring occasionally so it does not stick for around 8 minutes. Once fully cooked, drain and set aside in a small bowl.
- Microwave 3 bags of cauliflower per directions on the label. Once all 3 bags are cooked, dump in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In a large bowl add cooked chicken, chorizo, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, salsa verde, and cilantro. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour salsa verde mixture over cauliflower. Top with Monterey jack cheese and place in the oven for 20-30 mins. Once the cheese on top has melted, you can remove it from the oven.
- Serve with all your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy!