Delicious and normally out of reach until today !
- 150 grams Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk
- 1 serving Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese – 2 teaspoons (5g)/serving (by THENEWKAREN)
- 2 large Egg Yolk
- Melt parmesan and mozzarella in microwave and mix with any seasonings.
- Fold in egg yolks and mix completely
- Place in fridge for 10 minutes
- Bring a pot of water to a boil
- Remove dough from fridge and place on an oiled silpat or parchment paper and oil hands as well, divide dough into 3 pieces.
- Roll out each dough ball into a strand around 12 inches long and it shaped kind of like a fat, long tootsie roll. You can roll it out on the silpat or also in your hands.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and place in boiling water.
- When they raise to the top you can either fry them in a pan to make the edges crispy, leave them plain or put them in a soup. Fried they arent quiet as pillowy as when they come out of the water as as they would be in a soup
- Serving Size: makes 2 serving – 10 pieces per person