These vegan coconut pancakes are soft, fluffy, and filled with warm fall spice flavors. This vegan coconut pancakes recipe is also quick and simple to make. Top your delicious vegan pancakes with fresh mango or pineapple, maple syrup, and for a special treat, coconut whipped cream. This is a winning combination – great for the weekend.
- 2 cups whole grain pastry flour
- 2 TBLS raw cane sugar
- 3 1/2 TBLS baking powder
- 1/4 tsp mineral salt or sea salt
- 2 cups (1 can) coconut milk
- 4 TBSP coconut oil, melted
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 – 1 cup unsweetened coconut, flaked or shredded
- fresh pineapple or mango, cut into bite-size pieces
- maple syrup
- Lightly oil or spray pan with cooking oil and heat over medium-low heat. (You do not want the pan to get too hot).
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Use a cookie scoop or small measuring cup to add batter to the heated pan.
- Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake or when you see that the sides are cooked.
- Serve with cut pineapple and maple syrup.