This amazing chicken breast Dijon mustard offers tender bites of chicken breast sauteed in an easy creamy sauce. Everything is made in one skillet, meaning less clean up. It’s a decadent and quick meal idea your family will love. This healthy, quick, and low-carb chicken breast recipe can easily be meal prepped ahead of time for busy weeknight dinners.
- 3 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard seed
- Chopped parsley — if desired
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Remove excess fat from chicken.
- Place chicken, meaty sides up, in a rectangular pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix mustard, oil, and wine; brush over chicken.
- Sprinkle with pepper and mustard seed.
- Bake uncovered until chicken is done, about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.