Cheesy & Tasty Garlic Bread
Fresh and flavorful Garlic Bread! Also known as the perfect beginning to any Italian style dinner! You get those perfectly crisp edges, a soft buttery center, and a golden-brown toasted top with fresh garlic and herbs. Skip the store-bought junk with margarine and make this super fast and easy recipe instead! An easy side dish perfect for any Italian dinner, pasta night, or quick-fix weeknight meals!Print
- ½ stick butter, softened
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (15 g), finely chopped
- ⅓ cup green onions (50 g), sliced
- ⅓ cup fresh oregano (15 g), minced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella cheese (60 g), chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (50 g)
- 1 baguette, 8-inch (20-cm) piece
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, herbs, garlic, and cheese and mix until smooth.
- Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, then spread the butter mixture to your liking evenly on the cut sides of the baguette (any leftover mix can be frozen for up to 1 month).
- Place the baguette on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on the edges.
- Slice, cool, and serve!