- 1 slice rye bread
- Leftover thanksgiving turkey, sliced as thinly as possible (about 3 ounces)
- About 1-2 tablespoons easy new york style russian dressing (recipe follows)
- About 2 tablespoons high quality sauerkraut
- A couple of thin slices of swiss cheese (a good emmental makes a big difference)
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons veganaise (or your favorite mayonnaise)
- 1 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon pickle relish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Pile a bunch of turkey on the rye bread. Drizzle with as much dressing as your dare. Cover with a layer of sauerkraut and then cover with a layer of Swiss cheese. Broil until cheese is melted and a bit browned.
- Mix everything together.